Model AL 60 Steam Sterilisation Unit
Some of the characteristics of our AL 60 Steam Sterilisation Unit are:
It draws 60kW of power, raising steam to temperatures of 90°C and above, producing approximately 100kg of steam per hour.
- The AL 60 Steam Sterilisation Unit – besides being entirely safe and affordable is:
- Fully portable (connects into a 380-volt system and can be used right next to the sterilisation area)
- Easy to use
- Highly efficient (due to temperature- and timer control features)
- Exempt from the usual pressure test and inspections (while the pressure is sufficient to ensure that all bacteria are destroyed, this model is not technically rated as a boiler)
- Environmentally friendly
So no matter how you use it, give steam a lead role in your day-to-day operation with an AL 60 Steam Sterilisation Unit.
Steam is the safe, affordable and obvious solution to so many agricultural challenges.
It can be used to:
- Sterilise soils, seedling trays, seeds (such as mangos and avocados)
- Humidify germination rooms
- Heat Water (for dairies and butcheries, staff ablutions, swimming pools, fruit disease control in pack houses and for root zone heating)
- Steam in dairy hygiene and yoghurt/cheese making
- Blanch fruit and vegetables
- Disinfect animal beddings
- Bend wood
- Condition dry products (such as tobacco and pecan nuts)
- Control weeds and algae (with portable steam)
- Cure concrete in a fraction of the time it takes to sun dry
- Clean oily or waxed surfaces (such as those on tractors and fruit conveyors)
and more …