Electrode Steam Boilers And Hot Water Boilers
Whether you’re starting out, replacing equipment, adding to your existing infrastructure, or downsizing, Allmech has the right boiler for your needs. Our range is wide enough to cater for almost any specification and with the best unit for your requirements, you won’t need to heat up more water than you can use.
Allmech electrode boilers operate on the principle that when electricity passes through any resistant material, such as water, it causes an increase in that resistant material’s temperature. This principle ensures that no external heating mechanism is required and renders the boiler safe under all operating conditions. That is, where there is no water in the system, there is no resistant material and therefore no increase in temperature.
Electrode Steam Boilers
Our electrode steam boilers are:
- Extremely compact (easily installed next to factory process equipment)
- Operational in minutes
- Almost 100% efficient
- Environmentally-friendly (no smoke or pollutants)
- Extremely clean
- Very quiet
- Manufactured in South Africa to the highest standards and in accordance with BS EN 12953
Our electrode steam boilers require:
- No boiler house
- No fuel storage facilities
- Very little labour
- Lower maintenance than most boiler types
- Minimal production down time (75% less than fossil fuel-fired boilers)
|AA Series Boiler Models|
|Model No.||KW Usage @380V||KG Steam/hr @380V||Pressure|
* Please note that boilers can also be manufactured at other voltages
These details apply to:
Standard boiler pressure of 1 000-kPa.
380V, three-phase, four-wire and 525V three-phase, four-wire systems.
Higher pressures and capacities are also available on request.
Electrode Hot Water Boilers
Our hot water boilers are extremely efficient and use 380V three-phase electrical supply.
Starting up of the boiler is monitored, and the unit will start at a very low current before building to the pre-set level, at which point the temperature will be modulated.
Our range of models cover the following:
|Model no.||kW size||Current used at 380V|